Monday, November 06, 2006

Big Girl Plays Dress Up in MOTION

So despite the fact that I turned in all of my midterms a week ago, I am still messing around with the video recorder on my camera. For me this means boredom and wasted time. But for you this means unflattering video entertainment... and probably wasted time as well (let's be honest, are you waiting till your lunch hour to read this?). This is momentous not only as my second foray into internet video production (or any video production) but also as the second installment of Big Girl Plays Dress Up. Although I will forwarn you that this is not a clear cut case. This is actually the wackiest ensemble I could put together given the "practical" clothes I brought with my to the Netherlands. So what do you think? Is it totally cutting edge? Will it take Paris and Milan by storm?

3 comments:

Jess Mullen said...

rose, i have missed you.

Anonymous said...

I think you have gone maybe a little nuts up there in the Dutch alps.

That being said, I like it.

More please!

Leila said...

Oh my god, you are the next YouTube star. Please post one of these videos every day. Perhaps an appearance from the woodland nymph might be in order?