Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am sorry for asking you what your address was. I am sure you thought I was going to send a postcard. I almost definitely won't. I wrote one postcard to my grandmother but I doubt that I'll even get it together to find a stamp to put on it. Berlin is really fantastic. I have found it profoundly relaxing. There's nothing I feel compelled to do. The weather could be better, but being inside isn't so bad anyway. There are lots of nice people here and fun things to do if you want to have fun. I am sorry I am not even really making an effort with this blog post. I'll tell you all about it when I'm back in New York.

3 comments:

livinginafield said...

so i originally read your label as:
"Marxin' relaxin' all cool."

Rose said...

I hate that I missed the opportunity for that pun.

livinginafield said...

the only reason it came to my mind was because i thought it was something you would do.