Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"Actually, I got them all cut."

So in what is most certainly my most expensive procrastination technique yet, I got a haircut today (38 euros. Could have been worse). I asked Yvette, who also got her's done, whether the short layers in the front and length down the back made it look like a she-mullet (I have secretely thought every haircut I have had in the last two years might be a she-mullet). Serves me right asking a European (African?), since she didn't know what a mullet was to begin with. And so, I submit to you, dear readers.... My Haircut.



(Midterms certainly make me a more consistent blogger. I haven't written so often since before I had friends here.)

3 comments:

Leila said...

That's supercute! I'm jealous. I need a haircut like wo.

Jess Mullen said...

Funny how that works with midterms, yeah? I just found that mine are actually next week, as soon as I'm done with this random assignment blitz.

In other words, I will be a prolific blogger next week.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair. The cut and color look fabulous! Have an awesome Halloween. Just so you know, I look at tickets every once in a while and fantasize about coming to visit you!