Saturday, October 14, 2006

You Win Some...

I'd say that in general, I am a pretty good student. I do, however, have an eensy problem with time management and motivation. I ALWAYS write four papers in three days during finals. Because I have four pretty important assignements due in two weeks, I have decided to break my bad habits and stay in tonight. I have been surprisingly productive. Not only have I gotten a lot of my reading done for my classes this week, but I have a pretty good outline going for one of the big assignments. I submit to you photographic evidence of my productivity:



That's me! And I'm studying!

Another way I can measure my productivity is the fact the list of downloads on my Acquisition account has increased almost expontentially today. Embarassingly, "Soul Decision" and "Ignition Remix" both appear as search items.

No comments: