Sunday, October 22, 2006

Midterms

Although school generally provides me with ample procrastination fodder (this blog might be considered an example), I now have a week off from classes to concentrate on midterms, which in my case involves writing four papers. This means that my procrastination activities are much more ambitious and time consuming. Although my only study goal for the evening was to watch the rest of Apocalypse Now (I have to write a paper on it, I swear), I managed to spend about two and a half hours editing and posting the video below. Which provides footage of my procrastination on Thursday night (as well as the reason for the hangover alluded to in Friday's post). By posting this video here, I am taking Eating Pie Elsewhere in a whole new direction. Not only will it be a way to keep my friends at home informed of my activities, but it will also be a forum for embarrassing my new friends here! So expect lots more drunken videos and unflattering candid photos in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw...that looks like a lot of fun. Oh studying abroad why cant i be experiencing you right now.