Monday, October 16, 2006

New Segment: Big Girl Plays Dress-Up

Currently I just write a blog. There is no greater organizational structure than blog or not blog. As of today, all that's going to change. My first regular segment (segments will henceforth be designated by italics, my only html skill) is going to feature me playing dress-up. Essentially. Basically sometimes I am going to put on a funny outfit and/or do my make-up all crazy and ask for your critiques. This is in honor of my recent dedication to fashion-related reality television programming. Basically I am never watching current episodes, so commenting on the programs themselves would be boring. Instead I am going to interpret the ideas of such shows in my own way. Which makes you the expert panel of judges (except for that person who asked if I wanted to be a secret shopper. S/he is banned from the panel). Please be honest and tell me what you think of the "concept of the look." Whether it conveys a coherent mood, thought, emotion, etc. God only knows what such a concept might be. That will also be up to you. For now. Perhaps I will give themes in the future. So, without further ado, Big Girl Plays Dress-Up, Part 1:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the orange color really highlights your blue eyes. But I fear that you might be harrassed for looking too muslim

Leila said...

Your eyes look purty. I'm writing you an email in like 10 minutes, by the by.

Anonymous said...

I like it. For whatever reason, it looks like an old photograph. Like a 1960's fashion magazine cover. Well done.

I hope there's a lounge singer segment upcoming...

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! YOU look amazing! Beautiful! I could take you to Pakistan with me; you'd fit right in. :)